Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Ruma Tui's Assembly Item

Dear Parents This is the item we are practising for our Celebration Assembly this Friday. Lyrics:

Sun

(Looking at some controls)
According to my calculations, we are now approaching the Sun.

It's getting pretty hot in here.

MUSIC STARTS

SUN
I'm so hot, I'm so hot
Check me out, check me out, I'm hot

Yo, Everyone, I'm the Sun
I'm made of gas like Hydrogen and Helium
I keep the Earth warm and help to grow food
I shine down on the beach on guys who say "Dude"
I set into the West and on comes night
And then I rise from the East with that golden light
I'm so hot - so hot - so hot and bright
28 million degrees -

NEPTUNE AND SATURN: Fahrenheit!

SUN:
I make plants grow, like trees and flowers
so powerful, got that solar power
make the desert dry, make the oceans rise
Don't stare right at me I can hurt your eyes!
I'm just about a million miles wide
I'm so big, you could fit a million Earths inside
I'm the center of the solar system, can't ya see 
Got so much gravity, planets orbit me! 
I'm 4 and a half Billion Years Old
In Spanish, everybody calls me Sol
When I'm not around you'll be feeling cold
Yeah, I shine so bright with my rays of gold

CHORUS: I'm so hot! 

NEPTUNE: So hot!

CHORUS: I'm so hot!

SATURN: So hot!:

Ow! He's right. He's really hot!

SUN
Come on Storybots, show me what you got
How hot am I? 

So hot!

The Sun is so hot I have to wear these.
(He puts on sunglasses)
Now I'm cool.

(Putting on sunglasses too)
So cool.
 We hope you enjoy practising it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment